TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for Choosing Maxemo Capital Services Pvt Ltd Website Located at https://maxemocapital.com
All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
Subject of these terms:
Maxemo Capital Grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access the Site solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
The rights approved to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions:
- you shall not access the Site to build a similar or competitive website.
- you shall not change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site.
- you shall not sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site.
- except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed,republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to these Terms.
- All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site must be retained on all copies thereof.
The company reserves the right to change, suspend, or cease the Site with or without notice to you. You approved that Company will not be held liable to you or any third party for any change, interruption, or termination of the Site or any part.
Third-Party Links & Ads:
The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third parties. Such Third-Party Links & Ads are not under the control of the Company, and Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads. The company provides access to these Third-Party Links & Ads only as a convenience to you and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations concerning Third-Party Links & Ads. You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data-gathering practices.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Like any other website, Maxemo Capital Services Pvt Ltd uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
The site is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, and the company and our suppliers expressly disclaim any warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We and our suppliers make not guarantee that the site will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe. If applicable law requires any warranties concerning the site, all such warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of first use.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Limitation on Liability:
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Company or our suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any lost profits, lost data, costs of procurement of substitute products, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to these terms or your use of, or incapability to use the site even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to and use of the site is at your discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any damages arising from or related to this agreement, will at all times be limited to a maximum of fifty U.S. dollars (u.s. $50). The existence of more than one claim will not enlarge this limit. You agree that our suppliers will have no liability of any kind arising from or relating to this agreement.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Term and Termination:
Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Site at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the Site will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Account may involve the deletion of the User Content associated with your Account from our live databases. Company will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms. Even after your rights under these Terms are terminated, the following provisions of these Terms will remain in effect: Sections 2 through 2.5, Section 3, and Sections 4 through 10.
The company respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Site do the same. In connection with our Site, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination of users of our online Site who are repeated infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Site, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (under 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our Designated Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- Sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.